LCG, owned and operated by London Capital Group Holding plc registered in England and Wales under registration number 05497744, is Forex broker that is regulated and authorized by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under license number 182110.
London Capital Group is a member of London Stock Exchange with license number 3218125 in England and Wales.
They provide competitive pricing system with tight spread s and commission in user-friendly and convenient trading platform that represent numerous major products from financial markets across indices, Forex, commodities, spot metals and shares.
They provide support by groups of trustworthy professionals in technological and financial fields to assist their clients with dedicate care as well as sound market analyses and precious educational materials.
They represent safe and quick payment methods for their clients' convenience.
They store their clients' funds in separate bank accounts from their company's bank account to ensure that those funds will be used only for their clients' orders and trades.
They offer attractive programs and promotions for introducer brokers to upgrade their services by merging IBs' capabilities to their company. They provide market execution without interruption and re-quotes.
Traders can apply all Expert Advisers and numerous technical analysis tools to boost their successful trades.
The web based trading platform that is developed by this company in which traders can access numerous assets through this ultra-fast performance and simple structure platform.
This popular trading platform has advanced and convenient tools with graphical layout. Traders have access to wide range of products across diverse markets.
They have developed Mobile and Tablet versions under MT4 and LCG Trader platforms for iOS and Android operating system smart phones.
- Islamic Account
- ECN Account
- CFD Account
- Wire Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card
You can contact them with [email protected]
Customer support: +44 (0) 207 456 7020
1 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LX, UK
- Trading via a central clearing counter-party model
- API access for Algo trading models
- Deep liquidity pool
- Superior technology and reliable performance
- Access to FIX Gateway or Java API
- Co-location/Proximity Hosting
- Real-time post-trade capture
- Integrated third-party access
- Built-in reporting capabilities
- Automatic platform updates with no user intervention
- Custom front-end integration
- Efficient back-office solutions
- Enabling access via third-party platforms
- Front and back-end analytical and report automation
- Algorithmic trading capabilities
- Dedicated customer support